This page exists to collect resources on the PowerSpec Ultra 3D Printer.
The PowerSpec Ultra 3D Printer (Model: PS3D-ULTRA) is a clone of the FlashForge Dreamer.
It uses the proprietary FlashForge board system. This consists of:
- FlashForge DriverBoard
- Stepper Driver Host
- Endstop Connections
- Heater MOSFETs & Connections
- FlashForge CoreBoard
- Wifi (USR-C322)
- External SD Card Reader
- Internal Micro SD Card
- ARM Cortex M4
- Thermal Probe Connections
- An Touch Screen LCD board (3.5' TFT V5.3)
The Stepper Driver boards are StepDrv v2.1 which use Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver.
The MOSFETs on the DriverBoard are:
- More printable version of duct by blanius as thing:2014177 on Thingiverse
- Flashforge Creator Pro 2016 Fan Guard by tim_sweden as thing:1705142 on Thingiverse
- FlashForge Creator PRO Filament tube holder by Paul4x4Design as thing:409297 on Thingiverse
- PowerSpec Ultra Printer Upgrades by Jack_Dark on Thingiverse